2020 Polaris® Sportsman® 850Premium LETAKE YOUR JOURNEY TO THE TOP
- EXPLORE THE SPORTSMAN® 850 LINE-UP
Engineered with improved capabilities, unrelenting power, and renowned suspension and handling, the Sportsman 850 delivers superior performance with legendary toughness.
Features may include:POWER THROUGH THE ELEMENTS
- HIGH-OUTPUT 78 HORSEPOWER ENGINE
Powerful 78 HP ProStar engine and a rider-active design give you superior sightlines and a comfortable thrill ride no matter the terrain. Plus, youll get True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you ultimate traction, right when you need it.START YOUR DAY WITH CONFIDENCE
- INDUSTRYS LARGEST BATTERY
Start your days early and have confidence in your ride with the industrys largest 30ah battery. Get more done quickly so you can hit the trails sooner with 1,500 lb of towing capacity.THRILL RIDES HAVE NO CURFEWS
Go further with clear visibility provided by the 3rd handlebar-mounted pod light and new LED Lower lights on the Trail Package. Stay informed on your vehicles performance with an easy to read LED digital display system.FORGE NEW TRAILS
- DURABLE, RELIABLE, BUILT TO LAST
The Sportsman® 850 line up brings you the premium features you want and allows you to ride harder than ever before.
- Trail Dominating Ground Clearance
Conquer the trail with ease when you have 11.5 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Your Smoothest ATV Ride Yet
Take in the scenery with the Industrys only Rolled Independent Rear Suspension that keeps the machines vibrations away from the driver so you can enjoy the ride more than ever before.
- Go Further on 48 Wide ATV
Take your ride further on state regulated trails and be able to easily maneuver around obstacles with the nimble, comfortable, 48” wide ATV.
- 3,500 lb. HD winch with synthetic rope, Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, and Hand Guards
- Automotive Style Paint and painted springs
- 26 Aggressive CST Tires with 14 Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Standard Sport Tuned Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Standard Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- High-Performance True On-Demand AWD