2020 Suzuki GSX250R ABS
The 2020 GSX250R ABS is a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki’s sportbike heritage to a broader audience. Built to introduce Suzuki fun and reliability to new riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street sportbike features a proven, twin cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R ABS is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank, and overall light weight make the GSX250R ABS an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels, anti-lock brakes (ABS)*, and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R ABS has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
The GSX250R ABS is part of Suzuki’s diverse selection of small-displacement two-wheelers created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the Burgman 200 scooter to the fuel efficient DR200S DualSport, and on to the GSX250R ABS sportbike, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- The 248cc, parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R ABS has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying worldwide emission requirements.
- Suzuki’s sporting essence is present in the GSX250R ABS’s full bodywork that features an aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The GSX250R ABS is equipped with a back-lit multifunction LCD instrumentation panel that displays a variety of information.
- At the top of the display is a bar-graph tachometer, and in the center is a large digital speedometer with a convenient digital clock and digital gear position indicator.
- Suzuki 12-month limited warranty with unlimited mileage. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).