2020 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system; the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Narrow, 805cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- New-generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).