2020 Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT
Introducing the new generation 2020 V-STROM 1050XT. The latest entry into the V-STROM legend is here to help you escape into the wilderness and explore to your heart’s content. A sleek look with the latest features allows for a smooth and comfortable ride. Limitless potential is engineered in so you can continue your adventure without pause.
Distinctive styling incorporates elements of both Suzuki’s legendary DR-Z Dakar racer and the large DualSport DR-Big. The characteristic beak design first adopted by Suzuki stays true to its heritage while being more aggressive and bolder for the new generation V-STROM.
The V-STROM’s 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine has more peak power than ever before while maintaining its strong pull off the bottom and superb fuel economy while complying with emissions standards worldwide. New camshafts and pistons are fed by a pair of large, 49mm, Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle bodies that deliver smooth, light throttle grip action while allowing the addition of a precise cruise control system.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.ENGINE
- The updated, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine delivers more horsepower with the same level of torque and fuel economy while achieving worldwide emissions requirements.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting, as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- The new, higher compression pistons were engineered with the use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity, weight, and improved durability.
- Movement of the cast aluminum swingarm is controlled by a single rear shock with remote, hydraulic spring preload adjustment so adjusting for cargo or a passenger takes just seconds. The single-shock, link-style rear suspension also features rebound-damping force adjustment.
- Tokico Monoblock, four-piston front brake calipers are mated with 310mm floating-mount dual discs. These efficient calipers are connected to the Motion Track Anti-lock** and Combination Brake System for strong stopping performance.
- Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 tires are fitted to D.I.D-supplied spoke-style wheels with aluminum, tubeless-style wheel rims.
- The V-STROM 1050XT has new, lightweight and low-draw LED turn signals that are brighter than the signals used on the prior V-Strom models.
- The V-STROM 1050XT features an all-new, multifunction instrument panel that presents all required information on a full Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen using a clean and intuitive layout with information displayed in order of priority.
- A wide variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for V-STROM 1050XT owners are available, including luggage, heated grips, high- and low-profile seats, auxiliary lights, and a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.