Another one of our well loved vintage bikes, a beautiful 1975 Trident T-150, going up for sale... and weve done all the hard work for you
The 1975 Triumph Trident T-150 may be the last of its production run, but to many it was a start. The start of what cool looked like, and to a young chap motorhead, that look was a British bike on a ride with your friends to frequent a little corner cafe. So its with that epic start in mind that a spark inside peoples hearts in 1969... lead the T-150s run all the way to 1975, and since then, the cult following we have for these little gems today. So to say this last of its generation T-150 was a well loved addition to our classic collection here at Martin Moto is an understatement at minimum.
Once we acquired this Trident T-150, our goal became to see its partial restoration through to coinciding with the release of Triumphs new Trident 660 and post it for sale, partially restored, soon after. That said, we were able to see the two together as can be seen on our posts, and it was truly a historical blast that tugged at our imagination and love for all things moto. So we dont part with this one easily being as its found its way to being dear to our hearts. Weve had our most experienced tech lovingly do all the hard work on this one and while its not perfect, you can rest assured that it is the perfect bike to start your own restoration with. We were able to get the bike running and riding well so that the next owner can take it to the next level of historical preservation if so desired. One thing is for sure, whether you are the kind that wants to rekindle the love you once felt for one of these beauties when you first laid eyes on one at 16yrs old or just a lover of all things classically charming... there is little doubt in our minds that this is the bike to see your imagination through to fruition. Weve taken the hard work/guess work out of it and left you in the riders seat of keeping it as is or taking it the distance. Please, we welcome you in stopping by to see this one, because make no mistake, this one is a must see while its still here.
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- The chance to ride before you buy!
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable
- Check our photos for the actual inspection report