Look once, twice, three times if you must... but yes, this bike is THAT clean.
The Kawasaki Concours is one of those bikes that has been around long enough and with such acclaim that it needs very little introduction. That said, most think of the newer zx14 derived Concours of today when you mention them. Well we are here to tell you, they were around before then and this 2000 model year is a retro lovers paradise cruiser and its in beautiful condition too. It arrived here in stock, very well kept, condition. We found some minor issues, like a leaky petcock, that we rebuilt and rectified as well as a few others things. If you are interested in knowing what we found and did to the bike, please see the internal work order posted among the images of the unit. If you have any questions, please feel free to call and speak with one of our salesmen.
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- Ability to demo before you purchase
- Sold as is with no implied warranties.
- Will be delivered with full tank of gas and Pa State inspection if applicable
- With industry leading resources at our fingertips, if we dont have it in stock we can help you find it