2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Adventure
Renowned for versatility, reliability, and value, Suzuki’s V-Strom 650 models have attracted many riders who use their motorcycles for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. These are touchstone motorcycles balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat, and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure.
The V-Strom 650XT Adventure combines the look of Suzuki’s iconic DR-BIG rally bike with adventure-ready tubeless-spoke wheels, plus a set of Suzuki’s aluminum panniers, a rugged accessory bar, a handlebar cross-brace, and mirror extensions.
Loaded and ready for any road, the 2020 V-Strom 650XT Adventure continues the V-Strom family tradition of being a fun and logical motorcycle to buy and ride. The engine delivers stellar performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. Suzuki’s engineering accomplishments also include low weight and a trim chassis, creating a V-Strom 650XT Adventure that is versatile, controllable, and financially accessible.
The V-Strom 650XT Adventure is a motorcycle that’s greater than the sum of its parts, offering versatility, reliability, and function like no other bike in its class. Check out a V-Strom 650XT Adventure for your next ride and you’ll see it checks off every box on your exploration list. This V-Strom is so ready for adventure, all that’s needed is you and a map.
Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.ENGINE
- Using SV650 engineering, the V-Strom’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has been tuned to deliver clean, strong power at any rpm.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders help deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- Unique engine cover hardware and select fasteners are designed to permit the use of Torx or conventional hex-style tools.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and new mounting structure, helps the V-Strom 650XT Adventure cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The three-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting, and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3-gallon capacity but is shaped to be thin at the rear to flow into the slimmer seat, which aids the rider in touching the ground at stops.
- The multifunction instrument panel features brightness-adjustable LED backlighting for its large diameter analog tachometer, digital speedometer, and LCD data display.
- LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, traction control modes, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, fuel consumption, fuel gauge, and clock. Switching between readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include an ABS alert and a freeze warning icon, which together with the air temperature display warn of possible icy road conditions.
- Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, V-twin delivers smooth, strong torque at all speeds
- Electronic fuel injection helps deliver low emissions and increase fuel economy
- Advanced electronics, such as Low RPM Assist, enhance every ride
- Tubeless, spoke-style wheels and quick-release panniers are adventure ready
- New Pearl Vigor Blue color, excellent ergonomics, and DR-Big styling; ready for rolling up miles