$895 PDI/Freight $295 DOC Option 2: $7999 $895 PDI/Freight $295 Doc With a 3 year extended warranty for a total of 4 years ($860 Value!)
2017 Yamaha SCR950CONQUER ROAD
For riders who are looking for a rugged vintage design but want the reliability of todays motorcycles, look no further than the all-new SCR950. With distinct scrambler style, modern technology, and a pulsating 942 cc V-twin, the SCR950 blurs the line between past and present.POWER
Powering the SCR950 is Yamahas reliable 942 cc, air-cooled, 4-valves per cylinder, 60° V-twin engine which produces excellent torque and power delivery across a wide RPM range.STYLE
The SCR950 comes fitted with a flangeless teardrop tank, vintage graphics with matching number plates, wide handlebars with crossbar, and block pattern tires mounted on lightweight aluminum spoked wheels to give that distinct scrambler character.Features may include:
- 942cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single pin crankshaft, V-twin
- 5-speed transmission & belt drive
- Close loop, dual bore fuel injection
- Comfortable, upright riding position
- Premium dual shock piggyback rear suspension
- Flangeless, 13 litre fuel tank
- Classic, aluminum spoke wheels (19 front & 17 rear)
- Cool retro Scrambler styling
- Blacked out, 942cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valves per cylinder, fuel injected, 60° V-twin power plant pumps out impressive power & torque. Maximum torque is reached at 3,000 rpms.
- SOHC, pent-roof, 4-valve cylinder heads.
- Specially designed roller rockers activate the valves.
- No fuss, traditional air-cooled engine design.
- Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce mechanical noise & simplify maintenance.
- Liner-less, ceramic composite-plated cylinder bores.
- Flat top, lightweight forged aluminum pistons.
- Single pin style crankshaft.
- Crankcases feature a Tri-Axis layout for the crank, main & drive axles.
- Wet sump lubrication system with easy access, spin on oil filter & drain plug for easy oil changes.
- Classic side mounted 2.3 litre air box houses an easy access, a high-flow viscous paper-type filter.
- Closed loop, dual bore, 35 mm throttle body fuel injection system with linear throttle response for easy riding.
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission.
- Narrow design belt drive with carbon fibre cords.
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Air Injection System injects fresh air into exhaust ports to fully burn any unburnt fuel, further reducing exhaust emissions.
- Tube type, double cradle steel frame with exposed rear subframe.
- Tube-type, steel, swingarm compliments the frame & features a dual shock rear suspension system.
- 1575 mm (62) wheelbase provides light, agile handling, for a fun riding experience.
- 41mm KYB front fork offers 120 mm (4.7) of wheel travel.
- Adjustable, premium, remote reservoir, dual gas charged shock rear suspension. Rear wheel travel is 70 mm (2.8).
- Single, 298mm front disc brake features a floating, wave-style disc squeezed by a twin piston caliper.
- 298 mm rear wave-style disc brake is squeezed by single piston caliper.
- Classic, spoked, scrambler style 19 front & 17 aluminum wheels.
- Fun styled, retro scrambler body work
- Steel fenders front & rear steel for easy re-painting or customization.
- 13 litre, slim design, teardrop shaped, flangeless fuel tank.
- Slim, low profile one piece rider & passenger seat.